...dreams are like rainbows, only idiots chase them...

joi, 24 februarie 2011

Powder snow...





The heavy-falling snow...So calm and so quiet that it's startling.It's so beautiful...Amaizingly beautiful.It can't do anything but to quiver alone.It can't be helped that even I don't know why it's so lonely.At least it captivates me until the end.
That's why I think to myself that this must be a dream .A pure,white dream...A dream-like dream.Even though I know I could wake up any moment...I still want to continue this dream until the end.
It seems a new premonition is forming within me.It seems as though tears are suddenly dropping in the sun light.It looks like the town's wish is for spring to visit in the midst of winter.I want to tell you about that type og beginning...The beginning of a dream.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu